Home » , , , , , , , » Samurai Jack season 5 episode 9 review

Samurai Jack season 5 episode 9 review


This is one of the best Samurai Jack episodes of season 5. This review will include spoilers. I loved the dialogue between Ashi and Jack about his past. It was sad and hopeful at the same time. Jack uses the good things of his past to motivate him to find a way back. He leaves Ashi because he doesn't want her to die which was powerful. You normally didn't see Jack do that before.


When he tried to find the time portal and fight the Guardian, he finds it destroyed and the Guardian's remains. This made me despair greatly. I was surprised Jack still refused to give up. I can conclude Aku destroyed the time portal and killed the Guardian. I would've loved to see a rematch between the Guardian and Jack but I think that would've been unnecessary sadly.  



The confrontation between Jack, Ashi, and Aku was one of the darkest and most intense moments in the show. Aku reveals the dark and disturbing truth of Ashi's origins. I was shocked at the fact the leader of the daughters of Aku cult would drink from Aku's essence then give birth to his daughter. Jack was at one of his lowest points in the show! I was very concerned that he wasn't going to recover from the psychological blow of Ashi's origins and the painful thought of having to kill her to defeat Aku!

The animation was amazing and dreadful at the same time! It reminded me of Naruto turning into the nine-tailed fox in Naruto. When Jack gives up, I felt like Aku was going to win and kill Jack. The music and incredible animation at the end made me feel like that was the end for Jack.

I highly suggest you own Samurai Jack season 5 on DVD!
           

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Art and entertainment

- Created By SoraTemplates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Themes